2022 - East Side Games (ESG) (Vancouver, BC Remote)
Digital Artist for the Marketing/Growth Team at East Side Games
- Responsible for App Store Optimized (ASO) design assets such as icons, screenshots and feature graphics for both licensed IPs and original IPs.
- Worked from written briefs and with Product Marketing Managers (PMM) and Director of Marketing to create unique and enticing User Acquisition ads across IPs, using KPIs to lower CPI.
- Created numerous community ads to generate engagement across a variety of IPs.
Some of the IPs I have worked on:
- Star Trek: Lower Decks TBD
-The Office: Somehow We Manage
- Funko Pop Blitz
-RuPaul Drag Race Superstar
-Trailer Park Boys
-Cheech & Chong
-Bud Farm Idle Tycoon
-Milk Farm Tycoon
2018 – 2020 Freelance Illustrator and Designer (Toronto, ON)
- Worked with clients every step of the way to produce illustrations, including linears, revisions and final deliverables.
- Storyboard art and narrative illustrations were produced based on clients’ briefs.
- 3D sculpting and CAD modelling for toys and jewellery.
- Created websites for clients from templates/layouts, logo designs.
2016 Contract Artist (JP)
- Frame tracer/cleanup for in-betweens.